Monday 19 November 2012

Two things that touched me in the midst of my exams

I've been out of action for a while now, sorry about that, but here I am to share something I have enjoyed in the midst of my exams. 
Two things touched me the past 2 weeks:

1) The shepherding of the saints; I have been studying at the home meetings, it is so sweet to be with the saints even when I have to study while they are busy in the  meeting, and also studying at the sisters house when my flat gets a bit to quiet for me, there is something nourishing when I am with the saints. It helps me allot to just hang out where the saints are.

2) How very close and enjoyable the Lord is during the exams, the truth is that in busy and stressful times the Lord didn't go anywhere, He is still with me in my spirit, I just have to contact Him. The aim is not to get out of the situation but to bring the Lord into the situation. During the past 2 weeks I have realised that I can take everything to the Lord in prayer, and when I say everything I mean everything;, I can tell the Lord when I am stressed, I can ask the Lord if what I am planning for the day is according to His will, I can even ask Him to help me focus while studying, and those times when I just can't remember a answer in the exam, even though I memorised it, I can ask the Lord to help me remember my work and to be my peace. Praise the Lord we can bring everything to Him, if we really bring everything to the Lord in prayer we can learn to experience Him in every aspect of our lives! 

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord for the shepherding saints without and the enjoyable One within!!!

    ReplyDelete